Providing excellence in service
and technical support
for our customers
TER AS Productos was founded in Barcelona in 2009 with the objective to strengthen the position of TER GROUP in the Spanish market. During the last years we have grown constantly gaining an important position in the different sectors our customers are part of.
Sugar substitutes are carbohydrates that provide approximately the same sweetness as conventional sugar, but with fat fewer calories. In addition to the reduced calorie content, their advantage is that they have less of an effect on blood sugar levels and do not burden the insulin system. They are therefore used mostly as a sugar substitute in the diabetic nutrition.
We offer the following sugar substitutes:
- Dextrose monohydrate (has about 50-80% of the sweetening power of sugar)
- Erythritol (has about 60-80% of the sweetening power of sugar)
- Fructose (has about 100-180% of the sweetening power of sugar)
- Maltitol (has about 90% of the sweetening power of sugar)
- Xylitol (has about the same sweetness as sugar)
In the food industry, sugar substitutes are used in diabetic products, soft drinks, diet fruit juices, fruit concentrates, confectionery, desserts, ice cream, baked goods, chewing gum and dairy products.